This TETON Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack continues to be a top selling internal frame backpack at a great price
- VERSATILE BACKPACK: 4,000 cubic inch (65 L) capacity; Best for 2-5 day trips; weighs 5 pounds (2.3 kg)
- CUSTOMIZE COMFORT: The torso design adjustment accommodates a wide range of body sizes; Maximum comfort and airflow is achieved from a durable, open-cell foam lumbar pad and molded channels.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Widely positive consumer testimonies confirm the quality and design. Quality design features include efficient packing for sleeping bag compartment, compression straps, and functional exterior pockets
Rugged Internal Frame Backpack is Made to Fit
Built for whatever you throw at it, the Explorer4000 Internal Frame Backpack, by TETON Sports won’t break your back or the bank. It’s affordable and thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Padded back panel is channeled for air flow and padded shoulder straps are adjustable for your size and load. In fact, the Explorer is fully adjustable in the torso, waist, chest, and shoulders.
The Explorer4000 Internal Frame Backpack
Beats Out Other Packs in its Class
This well built internal frame backpack has features you’re used to seeing on most higher priced packs. The quality and added features including pass through side pockets for storing tent poles, combined with a hydration ready (bladder not included) up to 3-Liters, make it a winner.
The high-quality Explorer 4000 is loaded with features like a sleeping bag compartment, multi-directional compression straps, and multiple compartments and pockets for strategic packing.
- Capacity: 65 Liters
- Dimensions (filled): 32″ x 18″ x 12″ (81.3 x 45.7 x 30.5 cm)
- Torso Length Adjustment: 19″ – 23″ (48 – 58.4 cm)
- Pack weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Sleeping Bag Compartment Sizes: 13.5” x 10” x 7” (34 x 25.5 x 18 cm)
Pass Through Side Pockets
Pass through side pockets make storing your tent poles, trekking poles, and other long, awkward gear quick and easy.
The Explorer4000 is fully adjustable in the torso, shoulders, chest and waist so you can get the perfect fit.
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Designed with a sleeping bag compartment option for convenience when packing all your gear.
Rainfly is sewn-in and can be tucked away when it is not needed. Perfect for keeping your gear dry.
TETON Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack
The Explorer 4000 is high-quality backpack that is loaded with features like a sleeping bag compartment, compression straps, and multiple compartments and pockets for strategic packing. A padded back panel that is channeled for optimal airflow, padded lumbar and waist and shoulder straps that help carry the load, is just the beginning of the Explorer 4000 comfort features. Adjust the torso, waist, chest and shoulders to fit any size torso. The Internal Frame Backpack was designed with you in mind.
The Explorer 4000 also features a padded water bladder pocket for your favorite water bladder up to 3 liters in size. Side zippered pockets, mesh pockets, and a top zippered pocket provide plenty of room for smaller accessories. There’s even two spots for walking sticks. A top-loading main compartment and a sleeping bag compartment complete the pack. Includes bright yellow attached rain fly and is hydration system ready.
- Rugged, internal frame backpack with 4,000 cubic inch capacity
- Dual aluminum stays adjust to the contour of your back
- Full-length adjustable torso and adjustable shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- Padded shoulder straps, padded waist belts and padded lumbar area for maximum comfort, with airflow system to reduce heat
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Includes a bright yellow attached rainfly and is hydration system ready
- Height-adjustment shoulder straps accommodate a wide range of torso lengths
- Capacity: 4,000 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 34 by 18 by 12 inches (full capacity)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs
- Shell: 600D Diamond Ripstop
For further inform about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/
Check-out the Legacy Premium Mega Sample food pack: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2699&action=edit