OneTigris Hammock Underquilt, Lightweight Camping Quilt from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: SEE Polyester Filling, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell with a DWR coating and 300T Polyester Pongee Lining
- 3 SEASONS UNDERQUILT: Comfortable temperature range: 40°F to 68°F (5°C to 20°C), extend hammock camping season
- KEEPING YOU WARM: Designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and comfortable in chilly temperatures
- EASY TO SET UP: Short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, very fast and easy to set up and take downCOMPRESSIBLE: Nylon stuff sack included. Weight: 30 oz /850g; Unfolded Dimensions: 7.9′ *4′; Stuffed Dimensions: 13″ *8″ | Lifetime Warranty
DO YOU CAMP ON THE GROUND OR IN A HAMMOCK?
“OneTigris Hammock Under-quilt has found a permanent place in my kit.”
In the good old days we camped on the ground with a cheery bonfire going. Now you’re going to have a revolutionry new experience with the hammock under-quilt, and you won’t get enough of it.
The 3 Seasons Underquilt is suitable for temperatures from 40°F to 68°F and the Winter Underquilt is ideal for 23°F to 41°F. Cleverly shaped to fit a hanging hammock, made of high quality materials, providing important warmth that shields you from the wind.
It’s lightweight and shrinks to fit in any rucksack. Keep the cold off your back with this awesome piece of gear.
OneTigris Hammock Underquilt, Lightweight Camping Quilt Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.9ft *4ft
- Shell: 20D ripstop with DWR coating. Exceptionally light and water resistance
- NIGHT PROTECTOR (3 Seasons): 40°F ~ 68°F (5°C ~ 20°C)
- NIGHT PROTECTOR PRO (Winter): 23°F ~ 41°F (-5°C ~ 5°C)
- OneTigris Underquilt *1
- Compression Sack *1
- Single Hammock Underquilt
- Winter Underquilt
- Double Hammock Underquilt
- Winter Underquilt Double Version
- Diagonal-Lay Underquilt (3 Seasons/ Winter)
- Goose Down Hammock Underquilt