COLEMAN LONGS PEAK™ FAST PITCH™ 6/P DOME TENT
The Coleman® Longs Peak™ Fast Pitch™ 6-P Dome Tent system allows fast setup (40% faster) with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension compared to conventional tent setup. Engineered with a rainfly and the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. The Coleman® Longs Peak™ 6/P Fast Pitch™ Dome Tent system is designed with a door awning that helps keep the water out. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines provide greater visibility of support lines to help prevent tripping over them in the night. There’s also plenty of room to set up two queen-sized airbeds. When it’s time to pack everything up, it all easily packs into a carry bag with a rip strip closure for convenience.
- Up to 33% more water-resistant than previous dome tents
- Included rainfly offers well ventilated weather protection
- Compact and lightweight – good for backpacking
- Up to 40% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Easy setup in about 6 minutes
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- The spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 6 ft. center height
- 10 x 10 ft.
- 1-year limited warranty
For further information about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/