LEGACY PREMIUM FREEZE-DRIED EMERGENCY FRUIT ASSORTMENT FOOD STORAGE
Prepare for emergencies by having food storage to make sure your family will be able to live healthy in an emergency. The freeze-dried fruit options from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com provide an important variety for you and your family and ensure you get extra vitamins and minerals often missing in emergency food from other companies.
An important point to make here is that Freeze-dried fruit is not the same as dehydrated. The freeze-dried process produces a yummy product that is easier to eat right from the bag or it can be rehydrated after soaking in water for a few minutes to rejuvenate the fruit to taste as juicy as fresh fruit.
This emergency fruit assortment includes delicious pineapple, packed with vitamin C to boost your family’s immune system. It also includes antioxidant-rich peaches, for important vitamins and minerals, succulent strawberries, for potassium and antioxidants, apples for fiber and iron your family will need in their diet, bananas high in potassium, healthy carbohydrates, and iron to help sustain your family’s energy in an emergency, as well as freeze-dried blueberries. Blueberries provide a rich supply of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and contain a prevention agent for several types of cancers.
These Freeze-dried emergency fruit from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com are packaged into a nitrogen flushed mylar pouch, have an oxygen absorber, and are vacuum-sealed to keep moisture, light, and air out. With a 10-15 year shelf life, this premium, freeze-dried fruit assortment is also available to be ordered so it comes in a sealed, stackable plastic heavy-duty bucket. The optional stackable freeze-dried fruit assortment bucket makes storing this product right along with the other Legacy Premium Emergency Foods you will want in your survival inventory.
Included Freeze Dried Fruits –
- Pineapple – 35 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Bananas – 34 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Apples – 25 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Strawberries – 22 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Peaches – 28 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- Blueberries – 60 Servings (1/4 cup per serving)
Legacy Essentials Features –
- Freeze Dried, High-Quality Ingredients
- Resealable Bag
- Optional Heavy-duty Plastic, Stackable Bucket
- Food will last up to 1 year after breaking the seal
- Bag Stands Easily on a Shelf
- Up to 10-15 Year Shelf Life
- Great addition to your food storage or Perfect for Daily Use
- Simple to Prepare – Just Add Water to Rehydrate
For further information about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/