Gonex 100L Hiking Camping Backpack Internal Frame Tactical Backpack
There are a number of special features that distinguish this Gonex 100L Hiking Camping Backpack Internal Frame Tactical Backpack from all others:
- High Quality Material: made from water and tear resistant 900D oxford that is lightweight, wear-resisting, chemical resistance, anti-corrosion and environmental friendly. Obstructs the permeation of water.
- Handy and Convenient: the main compartment is large enough to organize things well. The largest capacity of this strong loading systems bag is up to 100L.
- Internal Frame System: Serves to support the pack and distribute the weight of its contents across the body by transferring much of the weight to the hips and legs. 8 different adjustable sizes to adjust to your height.
- Suspension System: Loops on top & bottom of this backpack can easily accommodate a tent, rolls or sleeping bag. There is a large storage bin at the bottom of the bag, increasing the bag capacity greatly. At the bag top, a hidden pocket is designed to storage the backpack cover.
- Comfortable Traveling: excellent widen shoulder strap, chest strap and waist strap with spongy cushion padding can release the pressure on the contact points carrying the load. A spongy cushioned back padded makes it ventilate, makes your backside feel drier and more comfortable.
Gonex Tactical Backpack 100Liters
Gonex tactical backpack is crafted from water and tear resistant 900D oxford. The ergonomic design and well-padded shoulder straps make it comfortable to wear. Its MOLLE system is for easy customization, like attaching other bags, water bottles with hooks and such. This bag has the ladder system, which provides multiple points for attaching gear on the rows and columns of the webbing. It is secure to your back with an adjustable chest and waist belt clasp. It is designed with honeycomb air bearing system, which effectively releases the pressure on your back and improves the flow the air. With a 100L capacity, you can put whatever you want in it.
1 x 100L Tactical Backpack
Large Capacity, Durable Material
13.38 x 31.5 x 9.45 inch
Durable and High Quality
Gonex 100L tactical backpack is made from water and tear resistant 900D oxford that is wear-resisting.
A rain cover is attached in the top zipped pocket so you can reach it when ever needed.
6 Main Compartments
There are 6 main compartments of this 100L backpack.
The largest, main compartment is large enough to organize things within it’s sealed design.
Two large capacity side pockets are convenient for you to place often used small items.
Daily necessities can be stored in the front.
A huge compartment at the bottom of the bag greatly increases the bags capacity.
A concealed pocket at the bag top is designed to quick access storage.
*Two D-type hanging bucklesattached to the shoulder straps can be mounted your small items.
*There is a small hanging systemof the backpack for you to hold your alpenstock.
*High quality buckle holds the waist belt firmly in place.
*Aluminum Frame System serves to support the pack and distribute the weight of its contents across the body more appropriately, by transferring much of the weight to the hips and legs.
*There are 8 different adjustable sizes to fit your height and help decompose the weight.
*Excellent widen shoulder strap, chest strap and waist strap with spongy cushion padding can release the pressure of shoulders. Spongy cushion back padded make it ventilate, your backside feel more desiccative and comfortable.
*The shoulder strap can be removed so you can clean it easily.
There are loops on top & bottom of this backpack; these can easily accommodate a tent, rolls or sleeping bag, which is a really nice extra.
For further inform about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/
Check-out the Legacy Premium Mega Sample food pack: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2699&action=edit