ESSENTIAL 2-PERSON SURVIVAL KIT
Quick 2-Person Emergency Kit With 72 Hour Necessities
Being able to gain quick access to your survival essentials during an emergency can be the difference between life and death. Experts say you need to be able to sustain yourself and your loved ones for at least 72 hours, making a well designed and complete emergency kit absolutely essential. How long it will take for relief workers to reach you in a wide-spread catastrophe will likely be at least 72 hours, so plan accordingly. This is not the time to skimp on your planning and investment.
Imagine such an event occurring that you have never experienced before, when life as you know it, has forever been changed due to natural or man-made events. Talk about fear and anxiety that most people will be forced to deal with. With this survival kit, you’ll at least have some hope of being in control for the first 72-hours of the emergency. This kit is filled with life-sustaining necessities you will need. Legacy Premium has thought of everything when putting together these 2-person kits. Quick-grab 72-Hour Emergency kits include necessities such as water, matches, a handy 5-in-1 whistle (compass, whistle, flint, signal mirror and waterproof match container) and a first aid kit. Order enough 2-person kits to provide for emergency needs of all family members.
PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com can provide everything you and your family will need in an emergency. No one need be unprepared. This heavy-duty backpack is filled with 2-person emergency necessities that will see you through the first 72-hours survival. Keep these necessities at arms-length accessiblity and take comfort that your 72-hour kit is ready to help you through any emergency.
Essential 2-Person Survival Kit contents –
- 1 – Large, Heavy Duty Backpack
- 1 – Rubber Flashlight (Incl. 2 D Batt.)
- 2 – 8 Hour Light Stick
- 1 – AM/FM Radio (uses AAA Batteries)
- 1 – Box of Waterproof Matches
- 2 – Emergency Mylar Blanket
- 2 – Plastic Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 – 2-man Tube Tent
- 12 – 4.2 oz Emergency Drinking Water Pouch
- 1 – Multi-tool Survival Knife with Case
- 1 – Roll of Duct Tape
- 1 – 5-in-1 Survival Whistle (Compass, Whistle, Flint, Signal Mirror, and Waterproof Match Container)
- 1 – 50 Ft All Purpose Utility Rope
- 2 – N95 Breathing Mask
- 1 – Heavy-Duty Work Gloves
- 1 – Deck of Playing Cards
- 1 – GI Can Opener
- 1 – Emgcy. Prep. Guide in Waterproof Bag with pencil
First Aid Kit contents –
- 15 – Bandages 3/8″ x 1.5″
- 15 – Bandages .75″ x 3″
- 2 – Sterile Sponge Dressing: 2″ x 2″
- 6 – Antiseptic Towelettes
- 2 – Butterfly Closures
- 10 – Cotton Tip Applicators
- 3 – Safety Pins
Storage Information –
- Weight – 8.45 lbs.
- Number of Small Boxes (14″x6″x14″) 1-
- Total Number of Boxes – 1
For further inform about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
For a prime emergency food source, check out: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/p/legacy-food-stor…mple-pack-31-lbs/
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/