EMERGENCY BUG-IN KIT WITH SANITATION PACK – DELUXE
Water Fuel and Sanitation in Prepper Emergency Bug-in Kit
PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com is your one-stop shop for all the emergency gear a prepper could want. In addition to the fabulous Legacy Premium Freeze-Dried Foods available, Legacy Premium has kits for water, fuel and sanitation needs. You need the comprehensive survival kit to bug-in during a disaster when you are able to remain in your home, but all utilities, water, power, sewer, etc. are shut down. In addition to the delicious Legacy Premium Freeze-Dried foods your family will really enjoy, you can rely on this Deluxe Bug-In Kit to cover what you’ll need. Get the necessary prepper survival goods: first aid, water, fuel and sanitation supplies with this Legacy Premium bug-in kit from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com.
Awaken your inner prepper with this stacked Legacy Premium emergency bug-in kit . Check off your emergency preparedness list with all the water/fuel/sanitation items included. Water purification tablets for drinkable water, Cook your food with a portable Bobcat stove and Thermafuel. Bug-in kits include a handy emergency prepper guide, radio/flashlight in one and tools like a pry bar, flashlight, radio and can opener. Also contained are sanitation and hygiene kits along with candles and matches, to name a few of the extras.
Legacy Premium’s prepper Deluxe Bug-In Kit consists of fuel, sanitation and water resources that will carry you through any emergency situation. While assembling bug-in essentials like fuel, water and sanitation items, don’t neglect fuel for you. PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com sells amazing Legacy freeze-dried foods at the lowest cost per calorie in the prepper emergency market.
EMERGENCY BUG-IN KIT WITH SANITATION PACK DELUXE KIT Includes : (SK1200)
- 1 – Extra Sturdy Toilet Box
- 1 – Toilet Sanitation Pack
- 1 – Folding Aluminum Bobcat Stove
- 6 – ThermaFuel 4-Hour Burn Canisters
- 1 – 1 L Tristan BPA Free Bottle
- 1 – 15 Inch Pry Bar
- 1 – 4 in 1 Emergency Tool
- 1 – Dynamo Radio/Flashlight/Charger
- 1 – 6-Pack Emergency Candles
- 1 – Waterproof Match Set
- 2 – GI Can Opener
- 1 – 4 pack Spork Utensils
- 1 – Folding 1 L Water Container
- 5 – Water Purification Tablet w/instructions
- 1 – 60 pc. Advanced First Aid Kit(15 bandages 3/8″x1.5″, 15 bandages .75″x3″, 2 Sterile Sponge Dressings 2″x2″, 6 Antiseptic Towelettes, 2 Butterfly Closures, 10 Cotton Tip Applicators, 3 Safety Pins), 2 Foldable N95 Masks, 1 Self Stick Bandage
- 2 – Light Stick
- 1 – 5 in 1 Survival Whistle
- 1 – 50 Ft 5mm Survival Rope
- 1 – Roll of Duct Tape
- 1 – Pair of Utility Gloves
- 1 – Multitool Knife
- 1 – Deck of Playing Cards
- 1 – Deluxe Hygiene Kit (2 toothbrushes, 1 toothpaste tube, 1 Comb, 1 Razor, 1 bar of soap, 1 shampoo, 1 shaving cream, 2 feminine pads, 1 washcloth, 1 Small Sewing Kit, 1 hand sanitizer, 1 Toilet Paper Roll)
- 1 – Emergency. Prep. Guide in Waterproof Zip Bag with pencil
What is a Verified Buyer
A Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.
5 star rating
these guys are great!
I spent a lot of time researching the different emergency food options and I decided to go with Legacy Food Storage based on the cost per serving as well as the positive customer reviews.
So I finally took the plunge and bought a 720 serving supply (I also got the survival kits too.)
The day the boxes were delivered, I was not at home, so
FedEx dropped 6 big boxes on my front porch. But the problem was, when I got home – there were only 3 boxes!
Three of the boxes were stolen right off my front porch.
Needless to say I felt horrible – I finally decided to break down and buy some food for an emergency and 1/2 of it gets stolen.
The police said there was nothing they could do without a witness, FedEx said all they can do is take a report and look into it. However, Legacy Food Storage said don’t worry we’ll send a replacement right away, and they did.
Like I said, I think these guys are great & I plan on buying more from them and I would definitely recommend them.
For further inform about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
For a prime emergency food source, check out: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/p/legacy-food-stor…mple-pack-31-lbs/
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/