EMERGENCY BUG-IN KIT WITH SANITATION PACK – BASIC
Water Fuel and Sanitation in Prepper Emergency Bug-in Kit
Legacy Premium’s Emergency Bug-In Kit with Sanitation Pack is a key product as part of your one-stop shop from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com for all the emergency gear a prepper could want. In addition to the fabulous Legacy Premium Freeze-Dried Foods available, Legacy Premium has kits for water, fuel and sanitation needs. You need the comprehensive survival kit to bug-in during a disaster when you are able to remain in your home, but all utilities, water, power, sewer, etc. are shut down. In addition to the delicious Legacy Premium Freeze-Dried foods your family will really enjoy, you can rely on this Basic Bug-In Kit to cover the much of the rest, the Deluxe Kit even more. Get the necessary prepper survival goods: first aid, water, fuel and sanitation supplies with this Legacy Premium bug-in kit from PrimeOutdoorSurvivalGear.com .
Awaken your inner prepper with this stacked Legacy Premium emergency bug-in kit . Check off your emergency preparedness list with all the water/fuel/sanitation items included. Water purification tablets for drinkable water, Cook your food with a portable Bobcat stove and Thermafuel. Bug-in kits include a handy emergency prepper guide, radio/flashlight in one and tools like a pry bar, flashlight, radio and can opener. Also contained are sanitation and hygiene kits along with candles and matches, to name a few of the extras.
Legacy’s prepper bug-in kit consists of fuel, sanitation and water resources that will carry you through any emergency situation. While assembling bug-in essentials like fuel, water and sanitation items, don’t neglect fuel for you. Legacy Food Storage sells amazing storage foods at the lowest cost per calorie in the prepper emergency market.
EMERGENCY BUG-IN KIT WITH SANITATION PACK BASIC KIT Includes :
- 1 – Extra Sturdy Toilet Box
- 1 – Toilet Sanitation Pack
- 1 – Folding Aluminum Bobcat Stove
- 6 – ThermaFuel 4-Hour Burn Canisters
- 1 – 1 L Tristan BPA Free Bottle
- 1 – 15 Inch Pry Bar
- 1 – Rubberized Flashlight w/2 D Batteries
- 1 – AM/FM Radio with AAA Batteries
- 1 – 6 pack emergency candles
- 1 – Waterproof Match Set
- 1 – GI Can Opener
- 1 – Folding 1 L Water Container
- 5 – Water Purification Tablet w/instructions
- 1 – 53 pc. First Aid Kit (15 bandages 3/8″x1.5″, 15 bandages .75″x3″, 2 Sterile Sponge Dressings 2″x2″, 6 Antiseptic Towelettes, 2 Butterfly Closures, 10 Cotton Tip Applicators, 3 Safety Pins)
- 1 – Deluxe Hygiene Kit (2 toothbrushes, 1 toothpaste tube, 1 Comb, 1 Razor, 1 bar of soap, 1 shampoo, 1 shaving cream, 2 feminine pads, 1 washcloth, 1 Small Sewing Kit, 1 hand sanitizer, 1 Toilet Paper Roll)
- 1 – Emergency. Prep. Guide in Waterproof Zip Bag with pencil
So I finally took the plunge and bought a 720 serving supply (I also got the survival kits too.)
The day the boxes were delivered, I was not at home, so
FedEx dropped 6 big boxes on my front porch. But the problem was, when I got home – there were only 3 boxes!
Three of the boxes were stolen right off my front porch.
Needless to say I felt horrible – I finally decided to break down and buy some food for an emergency and 1/2 of it gets stolen.
The police said there was nothing they could do without a witness, FedEx said all they can do is take a report and look into it. However, Legacy Food Storage said don’t worry we’ll send a replacement right away, and they did.
Like I said, I think these guys are great & I plan on buying more from them and I would definitely recommend them.
For further inform about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
For a prime emergency food source, check out: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/p/legacy-food-stor…mple-pack-31-lbs/
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/