Coleman®3/P & 6/P Connectable Tent Bundle w/Fast Pitch Setup
The 3/P & 6/P Connectable Tent Bundle includes a fully enclosed connecting point with a 3/P dome-shaped tent and a 6-person cabin-style tent. Designed with pre-attached poles and hub, as well as fast-fit feet, these Fast Pitch tents set up in no time. The WeatherTec sealing system with welded floors and inverted seams, in addition to extended door awnings and rainflies, prevent any water from dampening your camping experience. The strong frames of the 3/P & 6/P Connectable Tent Bundle can withstand winds up to 35+ mph. When it comes time to break camp, both tents fit into a wheeled carry bag (included). The 3/P and 6/P Connectable Tents also sold individually.
- PART OF CONNECTING TENT SYSTEM: Zip compatible tents together to keep growing families, groups of friends, and excess gear connected on campgrounds
- FULLY ENCLOSED CONNECTION POINT: Offers ample height for ease of movement and privacy doors between connected tents
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Fast Pitch system shortens setup time with pre-attached poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clips to secure the tent to poles in a snap
- CAMPERS AND GEAR STAY DRY: WeatherTec system’s welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out; a strong frame is factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph
- EASY ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL POWER: Bring extension cord inside tent through a convenient E-Port
- GREATER VISIBILITY AND VENTILATION: Reflective guy lines included for stability and more visibility at night; enlarged windows and roof vents allow for enhanced ventilation and views
- AMPLE ROOM TO STRETCH: 8′ x 6′ interior easily fits 1 queen-size airbed; 4.8′ center height
For further information about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/
Check-out the Legacy Premium Mega Sample food pack: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2699&action=edit