Camp Chef Everest 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Stove
This Everest 2 Burner Camp Stove packs a lot of power under the cover. A matchless ignition system fires up the two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners easily and quickly. The igniter sparks the stove to life with a push of the button. The nickel-coated, steel cooking grate is strong, capable of holding pots, griddles, and skillets securely. The Dual Locking lid and handle, along with its’ lightweight, allow this Camp Stove to be easily transported and secured.
Features and Specifications:
- Two 20,000 BTU burners.
- Three-sided wind barrier.
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials.
- Matchless ignition.
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up.
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions.
- Emergency preparedness recommended.
- Convenient carry handle.
- Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb propane cylinder included.
- Dimensions: 13.5 inch L x 23.5 inch W x 4 inch H.
- Total output: 40,000 BTU/hr.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
For further information about personal survival preparation, click on this attached site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_kit.
Emergency preparedness and prepping checklist for everyone: https://theprepared.com/prepping-basics/guides/rational-reasons-why-you-should-prepare%20-emergencies/
Check-out the Legacy Premium Mega Sample food pack: https://primeoutdoorsurvivalgear.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2699&action=edit